How does a weekend helping our Ocean Park Camp & Retreat Center and having fellowship with men from Methodist Churches from the greater Vancouver area sound? To me it sounds like an outstanding way to make a difference.
Mark your calendar for March 29 – 31 for the Methodist Men’s Work Retreat. There are a number of projects that need to be accomplished as winter ends and the Camp gets ready to welcome the thousands of seasonal guests. Projects include all abilities and capabilities such as:
- Zip line tower construction and path clearing (pending permit acceptance)
- Lubricating all locks and hinges
- Painting electrical boxes
- Clearing and marking trails
- Shredding and hauling debris
- Chair repair and cleaning
- Camp store clean up and set up
- And many more
This will be a rain or shine event. (pray for shine!)
Registration is on line below!
There is a small fee to cover the cost of providing meals on Saturday and on Sunday morning (Friday on your own).
If you know men from other Methodist Churches in the area, please help spread the word.
This will be a great time to do some much needed work and to have fellowship. If you have any questions, contact Tom Musser